- How to prepare for difficult conversations - a bespoke template
- An alternative structure for the conversation itself that will ‘flip your thinking’!
- Techniques to effectively become the mediator in your own conversation
- Taking the emotion out of these conversations and solving issues in half the time
Pricing: £599 plus VAT per team - Two hours
Logistics: You will be sent a link to connect to the webinar - you can use the audio from your PC or device or a local phone number is provided
What You Get:
- Delivered live - includes interactive activities, chat and opportunity for questions
- Virtual classroom style - flexible and convenient
- Reduced costs/time as people do not have to travel to one location
- Includes ‘Back to the Desk Next Steps', Total Recall key slides and online summary
- We don't fill time with academic, unusable business models or cliché acronyms
- We don't preach what we have rarely, if ever, practised ourselves!
- We give you step-by-step practical technique rather than generic pieces of 'advice'
- Our techniques are often not found in textbooks and are focused on what actually works at work
- Unique, inspiring content rather than the bog-standard agendas you'll find with other training providers
- We train what we know works and what we and others have successfully used - rather than just copying stuff from textbooks!
- We work hard to minimise buzzwords and corporate-speak