- Getting visibility, identifying and managing results in a unique way
- The ground rules that keep us organised and get stuff done
- Punchy virtual meeting technique that gets the team on the same page
- At work but at home – the social/team spirit bit
- What should be in your regular post-mortem remote working review!
- Includes takeaway ‘back at the desk’ 360 checklist to make it work!
Pricing: £399 plus VAT per team - One hour
Logistics: You will be sent a link to connect to the webinar - you can use the audio from your PC or device or a local phone number is provided
What You Get:
- Delivered live - includes interactive activities, chat and opportunity for questions
- Virtual classroom style - flexible and convenient
- Reduced costs/time as people do not have to travel to one location
- Includes ‘Back to the Desk Next Steps', Total Recall key slides and online summary
- We don't fill time with academic, unusable business models or cliché acronyms
- We don't preach what we have rarely, if ever, practised ourselves!
- We give you step-by-step practical technique rather than generic pieces of 'advice'
- Our techniques are often not found in textbooks and are focused on what actually works at work
- Unique, inspiring content rather than the bog-standard agendas you'll find with other training providers
- We train what we know works and what we and others have successfully used - rather than just copying stuff from textbooks!
- We work hard to minimise buzzwords and corporate-speak