Our practical, painless people management training programme is an essential for new managers or those wanting to refresh/update their skills. Get the art of managing people down to just minutes each day. Modules are two hours long or less, delivered 'online live' to your team and a minimum of six is recommended for a quality programme.
- 1 Managing remote/home working for overnight results
- 2 'Chameleon' management for great working relationships
- 3 Difficult conversations made simple
- 4 Amazing 121s and objective-setting
- 5 Powerful time management habits to keep the plates spinning
- 6 Choose from either:
- Managing Remote/Homeworking for Overnight Results
- Recruitment Interviewing '3.0' for the best people
- Killer Presentations and Public Speaking
- People Management and Employment Law: “What do I do if…?”
"Energetic and Inspirational People Management Training" - Media Agency Manager, London
"A different way of doing things I'll definitely use" - Manufacturing Operations Director, Reading
£599 plus VAT for each module per team.
Click on the image or here: Painless People Management Online Live Programme
Why do it?
People management? Anyone can do that right? I grew up with people, I know how to talk to them, I'm around them al the time - how hard can it be!
Some managers take the pay rise when promoted to manager and think this might just be about doing a bit of admin and delegating tasks. But people-management is so much more than that: from developing to managing performance, from difficult conversations to motivation and succession planning.
The risk of getting it wrong is good people leaving and, worse, an employment tribunal claim if you make too many mistakes with your people! This doesn't happen in or dealings with friends and family (mostly!) but it does when we put the 'manager' bade on at work. So, we need to equip people-managers with a set of techniques and tools to make it a positive and painless experience for all.
Also available in-Company and delivered in half-day format - Not available currently due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Here's a taste of what we do....