Every business says 'we are different' from the others - But are they really? In some ways we're the same as our competitors but with some big, notable exceptions:
In our workshops and webinars -
- We don't pad them out with silly role-plays or gimmicky ice-breakers. People generally hate them!
- We don't fill time with academic, unusable business models
- We give you step-by-step practical ‘hardcore’ technique rather than generic pieces of 'advice' (telling you to empower people doesn't really help you at all!)
- Our techniques are often not found in textbooks (where competitors copy theirs from) and are focused on what actually works at work
- Unique, inspiring content rather than the bog-standard agendas you'll find with other training providers
- Energetic and engaging trainers that won't bore you back to looking at your phone!
- We train what we know works and what we and others have successfully used
- We work hard to minimise buzzwords and corporate-speak.
In our 'managing performance' consultancy work -
- We do things in plain-English and with an eye on keeping it simple
- If things can't be explained and understood in seconds then it's too complicated and won't happen!
- We charge mainly for time spent rather than asking you to spend thousands on 'products or 'services'
- We won't give you 'bells and whistles' that look good but won't get used!
In our HR support services -
- No long contract lock-ins
- No faceless call centre
- Commercial, not risk-averse advice
- HR advice from people who have also worked in operations and at the 'coal-face'